Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Job like existance

First gripe:
So, not one video to show for a month of owning a video camera. Just because you have it doesn't mean you have the brains to use it. (insert heavy sigh here). I blame Joel. Did he really have to take off in the middle of Warren's funeral? Just cause you are in the US Army and being deployed.
Hey, others of us have needs too! I wanted the wizard to whack his manly I.T. stick on the darn camera and show me how cool it can be taking video's of the kiddies.
I am too wary of the wrath of my daughters to ask one of them, and WAY too old to figure it out on my own.
No doubt part of this fear is bad memories of me learning to text. It was ugly. Not just bad looking, really home-made, stuck with this or nothing, beat with a stick ugly.
Job is losing this one, his sackcloth and ashes are all over my crappy red camera.
On to problem #2:
Sarah's darling Justinotherstark starts Kindergarten soon. That is the end of my grandbaby's. The wretched loins of my children have dried up at 10 grandkids. I was sooooo far ahead of those Wilkinsons till R. & J. had the quints. Now I'm eating the rear dust of this race and they have a lot more than me.
AND most of them are below preschool age. It sucks when your grand children are all growing up.
I feel like when my kids all ran away from home at 18 or in BD's case 21. All my little sources of joy are becoming little people.
Job may be winning on this one since I still get to see most of them weekly.
Problem #3:
Money. However NOBODY wants to hear this one cuz we are all poor.
So I have neither won or lost this pity party with the Prophet of old. Maybe I'll do blessings next.

1 comment:

  1. I will come over on Friday and give you a crash course on your new handy dandy video camera. Make sure it's charged and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete