Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Don't give up, give over

These last few weeks have been icky. My workload is doubled, We have a flat tire, our second job is in Jeopardy, the fence is falling down, I got a flat tire Sunday, and the windshield will NOT last through the first snow we get. Joel is in Arachanidia or some such crappy place, Tobi is having a hard time, Needless to say we need help.
I am finishing this post, 2 days later:
Today Tobi bought me a windshield and a tire. Then Robert's family came and gave him some $, and he paid a bill for me. Needless to say I can see angels and blessings all around me tonight.
The world just keeps going even when you need it to stop for a minute and let you rest. Right now that world is going really fast. I forgot my shot this morning and had to take it to work with me. Then on the way home it got hot. I hope no damage was done. My workmate is STILL taking 1/2 days off every day. This is like week 5 or 6 since his surgery. Since he is salary, that's ok for him. Meanwhile I am so far behind I think I'm first and my boss just keeps looking at me like I have some sort of mental deficiency. I actually will be really suprized if I come out of the deal without one.

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy to help you Mom. I really feel like you do a lot of wonderful things for me. I'm glad that I could make you're life easier in any small way.

    ReplyDelete