Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Night Sky Bunny

The days are hot here now, so are the nights. My room was so hot Monday I thought I would pass out. Tobi comes home from Utah today where she went to see her step sisters and Carrie Jo Mock. Sorry, Carrie you will always be Carrie Jo Mock to me. Anyway Carrie has a baby and she is so cute. And Tobi had basically a crappy trip so enough about that. I had a great time with the kiddies before she cut out on me so I am looking forward to more great times with the kiddies.
Britt shaved the boys heads in an effort to cool them off. They both look like a poodle gone wrong.
Maybe I should edit this comment?
OK they both look bald. Is that a kinder statement?
Anyway this blog was about night sky bunnyay. Doesn't it look cool?
Tobi did it of course. I majorly suck at blog backgrounds.
Broke as a joke, tired and bored. How are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment