Friday, June 11, 2010

The next great Novella?

I am of 2 minds on the latest Twilight installment.
OK it was good, but it also was short.
It was worth reading, but the inevitable conclusion is: She dies.
I was donating to a worthy cause, but the price nearly blew my sox off.
A Novella for $10.00 at WalMart? Imagine what it is at Barnes & Noble.
If you are donating a dollar of every book to the Red Cross, it doesn't cost
you anything if you raise the price, so are you really donating; or am I?
On the one hand it is worth reading just about anything Stephanie prints
On the other hand, it left me wondering what happened to Fred.
My daughter is boycotting the book because it is so small and she feels cheated like Stephanie just slapped something together to appease those of us waiting for the next great work from this author. I am lazy, and starved for more, so I read it.
However, after reading it I do feel cheated ... a little.
Come on Stephanie, get off your laurels and write.

No comments:

Post a Comment