Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guilt

Yesterday I was busted big time running my mouth. Oh well, people who listen at doors never hear anything good about themselves. or is it self's? I think she already knew how I felt about her, but anyway today we had to go to that persons house AND I had to suffer with her roommate who smokes "UCK" for 4 hours while she sat in the front yard with her new dog. So I guess I paid for it..
I got lost on the way home too. I am called Miss-direction by anyone who knows me well. When I answer the phone at work and some truck driver from out of Colorado wants directions, I say "Please hold while I get someone who knows.".
Cause believe me, I do not know. I have spent most of my life in Colorado but that East, West, North, South thing does NOT work for my brain in any state.
But alas I have wandered off the path of the topic of this blog. Did I speak evil of my Daughter in law? Yes I did. Whether or not it is truth or speculation is another subject entirely but I still should have not done it. So I spent the day feeling guilty and holding the cutest baby I have seen since Cora Louise started looking like a toddler. Again I have wandered off the path of guilt and onto cuteness.
I guess I don't really feel all that guilty after all.

1 comment:

  1. uh-oh. What did you say? You have to call me and tell me all the details.

    ReplyDelete