Saturday, July 10, 2010

I have a secret lawn mower

.
Dakota is here for the summer and yesterday he went outside to "secretly" mow the grass for me. The big green pile of clippings all over the sidewalk gave it away. There is a swath about 4 feet wide and 2 feet long which is now a quarter inch high surrounded by 30 square feet of tall grass. It looks like he chewed it off in other spots. Maybe he hired a goat? Anyway today Joshua brought me his lawn mower to do it with. Dakota was using a weed whacker (and the goat).
Next week I have an adjuster coming to see me to get life insurance. I am also filling out my will and my living will soon.
Tobi asked me to do these things.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened to the grass when I came out. Let me know what the adjuster says next week. Love to love you mamallama.

    ReplyDelete