Tuesday, March 8, 2011

FAT Tuesday

Being from New Orleans I thought of what day it is today and came up with hey it's Mardi Gras!
Fat Tuesday to be specific. So I threw out my tv dinner (88 cent) lunch and opted for Kentucky Fried Chicken.  It is a holiday, after all.
Ha! any excuse would do at this point. I burned the tv dinner. It was cheese alfredo tortellini with broccoli, so it really smelled bad. The center was still frozen but the edges were crispy. Explain that to me will you? How does a microwave which is supposed to cook from the inside out, make me some of this? You don't know either? I thought so.
But... I bet you have done it too. Haven't you? I thought so.
Lately my microwave turns out 2 things:
Totally nuclear meltdown   or
Won't cook through until after nuclear meltdown
In fact, I had a cup of cocoa last night that was all show, no good.
The cup was so hot I nearly dropped it and burned my palm good. The milk and powder inside was room temperature clumps floating in cold milk. Explain that if you can.
I also was trying to use up the stew from the crock pot weekend and got the same results.
The bowl was bubbling plastic with nuclear meltdown.. The stew had cold grease clumps in it.
Time to upgrade the nuclear wessle.

No comments:

Post a Comment