Friday, February 18, 2011

work work work

Life just doesn't get any better than 4:30pm on Friday. As the weekend stretches out before me I ponder what to do for 2 whole days and come up with     Nothing! Ah nothing. I love nothing. The really big choices this weekend may just come down to:
1 hammering up the cable holders I bought last week
2 touching up the white paint in my newly painted media room
3 laundry
or
chuck it all and start my own non-think tank with a romance novel.
No last minute rushes this week. No one is having a birthday. No silly holiday preparations. No car crisis. Ahhhhh the boring life. I love it. When I'm done I may take a nap.

2 comments:

  1. I concur with my whole being! I've had an insane week and I'm looking forward to relaxing this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we had to go to the whole bleeding emergency room thing. On the bright side, it's really close to Noodles.

    ReplyDelete