Friday, July 16, 2010

Did you mean Bunny?

I was surfing the internet for a good pix for my desktop and discovered there are 3 things I really hate about searching for stuff online.

1. I hate when Windows interupts my search to ask me if I really wanted to do whatever I asked the internet for.

2. I double hate when the darn keyboard skips to a random spot in my typing and just puts some random character in, or worse yet skips to searching for my typo. Did I just say typo? Yes, TYPO. I make a typographical error and the computer smart ass police ask me "Did you mean" whatever I really meant.

3. I triple hate pop ups. Want a new litte emoticon? No, or else I would be typing "emoticons", not "picture of bunny". Would you like to meet singles in your town? No, or else you would be a different search engine... Lookalike Brad Pitt men over 55 or something.

1 comment:

  1. There's a lookalike Brad Pitt Men search engine? Whoa! I gotta get me one of those!

    ReplyDelete