Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Easter Madness

Ware the week!
Easter approaches.
Go Bunnies go.
I keep trying to get in the Easter mood and I am sadly failing. So I went to Walgreens today at lunch because they always have the greatest Easter stuff. However, the stuff was out of my price league and I ended up with 2 little hopping bunnies @ .99 each. They are way cute... and they hop.
This weekend Britt is taking the kid0's down to Colorado Springs with her sister so they can all go see HOP.  In preparation we have been watching on demand pieces of HOP. It looks real cute.
I'm still not sure why I can't get the Easter thing going. Maybe it is cuz I don't have out any decorations?
Maybe I'll do that tonight. Last night I sorted clothes in my Ambienadiditty. So I could not find sock one this am. I had to go upstairs and pilfer sox from BD.
This is when it pays to be a senior... you can claim you lost your sox!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited about Easter too. I still have no clue what to get my own little bunramits. They want happy nappers. I blame Kale for that one.

    ReplyDelete